- General Terms and Conditions
• The owner of this web site is Poolcare Products, a subsidury of Poolcare Leisure Limited (PCL) whose address is Blick Road, Heathcode Industrial Estate, Warwick, CV34 6TD (‘PCL LTD’/‘we’ /‘us’/‘our’). Company Registration number 4322781. VAT Registration number GB 585198101.
• While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
• We will not pass on your personal details to any third party.
• You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
• At no time do we see any of your credit or debit card information, all payments using this site are processed directly by a secure transaction server. All prices shown are in pounds sterling and include VAT (where applicable) unless otherwise stated.
• All prices on this site are quoted in pounds sterling. Payments must be made in pounds sterling (credit cards sales will be charged in your local billing currency by your credit card provider). The actual rate charged will be dependent upon your credit card issuer.
• We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
• No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
• You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
• We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the Site immediately and without notice to you if:
i: you fail to make any payment to us when due;
ii: you breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
iii: when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
iv: we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
• PCL LTD may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. When PCL LTD do so, it will mention the fact on our home page (www.poolcareproducts.co.uk). For users purchasing goods or registering on the Site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms. Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following PCL LTD’s posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
• These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between PCL LTD and you relating to your purchase. PCL LTD advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by PCL LTD. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with PCL LTD. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
• If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
Refund, Replacement and Cancellation Policy
• You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed by clicking on the ‘cancel’ link next to the product ordered on your account page on the website. We can also accept cancellations by telephoning 01926 337756 during normal office hours. You may also withdraw from the contract at any time after the product has been dispatched but no later than 7 working days after the day after you receive the product by:
i: sending the notice of cancellation by email to email@example.com ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number; or
ii: where you have already received the goods, returning the goods to PCL LTD unopened together with the original invoice. PCL LTD will refund you the purchase price of the goods subject to our restocking charge.
• Once PCL LTD receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms), any sum debited to PCL LTD from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by PCL LTD in the condition that they were in when delivered to you. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to PCL LTD.
• PCL LTD reserves the right to make a restocking charge for any goods or to refuse to accept such goods, at its sole discretion. PCL LTD also reserves the right to make a charge for collecting goods from your premises in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order. Your statutory rights are not affected. Please ALWAYS contact us prior to returning anything.
• PCL LTD aims to arrange shipment of all ‘in stock’ items within 1 working day of receiving your order if you select our next day delivery option. Free delivery orders (over £75) have an option of paying £12.50 for next day or 3 to 5 working days for FREE saver delivery. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. PCL LTD are not able to supply dates our suppliers may get an item in stock.
• The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments. You may cancel your entire order with us if subsequent instalments forming part of your order are not delivered by us.
• Title to any product ordered will pass to you once PCL LTD has received payment in full for that product. Risk in any product ordered will pass upon delivery to you.
• We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
• Prices shown are inclusive of VAT which will be charged on all sales to residents of the EU making personal purchases. If a valid EU VAT Registration number is provided at the time of ordering, goods will be shipped to non-UK residents of the EU nett of VAT. All purchases made by customers outside the EU, for delivery outside the EU, are charged at the VAT-free price shown on the shopping pages. The final payment amount shown on the payments page is inclusive of any UK tax due, including VAT, and of shipping charges and taxes thereon: it is the final amount you will be charged.
• Non EU residents should contact us directly regarding orders being delivered outside the EU for VAT free sales. Purchasers are responsible for any local taxes and/or duties levied at the point of entry of destinations outside the EU. A commercial invoice is provided with all goods that are shipped.
• Duties & Local Taxes: Purchasers are responsible for any duties and/or taxes levied at the point of entry into the destination country. A commercial invoice is provided with all goods shipped.